Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow WILD IMPULSIVITY

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow WILD IMPULSIVITY

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow WILD IMPULSIVITY

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BORN TO BE WILD




I frequently have to remind myself who I am behind all this make up and clothes. I am left questioning my soul and having to recreate myself, in hope of any change from the person I was before. The image gets worse. The truth is- I’m my biggest enemy. I challenge my ethics and morality relentlessly, telling myself I am not good enough. The scene I have created for myself, the wildness of youth and beauty, has changed my life harmfully. People look and admire the strength and maturity, but the truth is, I am the one who needs to grow up. How long can one party until there is no meaning to life? The parties, the clubs, the social scene, is nothing without knowing who you are first. If you are lost to begin with, you lose yourself completely. This part of your life molds to you and doesn't leave you. It becomes you. Then you're left. With no meaning in life but to strut around clubs, wearing 6 inch heels, going no where in life.
Who are we and how did we get trapped here?

1 comment:

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

THE YOUNG AND WILD- FOLLOW